obama care for all, wait a minute not me right,( your local congressmen and senators)
Create Post

obama care for all, wait a minute not me right,( your local congressmen and senators)

been surfing, and found the president is working on a fix so congress , the senate and their staffers can keep their excellent health care and not have sign up for obamination healthcare. the reason is that forcing them to get obama care, would cause staffers and politicians to leave and cause a brain drain in D.C.(that wouldn't take long.) Seems like that happened a long time ago. So to get it straight , politicians and their staffers won't have to get obama care.,. large corporations won't need to get obama care. Am I sensing a pattern here. Time to help our elected officials with their decisions to leave...Throw all the bums out/ stop being fooled by all the politicians are corrupt, except mine. they all need to go and until we realize that we are screwed..................