Foreign Weapons Instructors Course
Create Post

Foreign Weapons Instructors Course

Does anyone have personal experience with this course at WTBN Quantico?

I have read what little I could find about it online (and on the WTBN Quantico website), but wanted to see if anyone has had personal experience with the course they could pass. What are the days like, anything not on the pack out list I should bring, etc? There is just very little out there, and I wanted to see if I could get some good background before I step off. I asked around and could not find anyone in my Company that has gone before.

Thank you

Similar Threads:

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I don't have any personal experience with the course but I hear it is an Intense and Outstanding 2 weeks of training.

Also to mention you get to fire all the weapons .

Your knowledge of these weapons will be very valuable to the Marine Corps and great to have in your SRB.

Best of luck to you.

Maybe (Mike aka thewookie ) will see this thread and have some scoop for you. This is right up his alley and area of expertise. If not I will wait a day and PM him for you.

Last edited by Rocky C; 07-15-13 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky C View Post
    I don't have any personal experience with the course but I hear it is an Intense and Outstanding 2 weeks of training.

Also to mention you get to fire all the weapons .

Your knowledge of these weapons will be very valuable to the Marine Corps and great to have in your SRB.

Best of luck to you.

Maybe (Mike aka thewookie ) will see this thread and have some scoop for you. This is right up his alley and area of expertise. If not I will wait a day and PM him for you.
    Rocky,

Thank you for the response. I will follow through on that in a day or so if he has not responded. I am really looking forward to this course.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dan,
    I just sent Mike a PM about your thread.
    Stand by, I didn't forget you Brother.

I can't help much here guys, sorry. Never went to that one, but I did some googling of it and it sounds fun.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    I can't help much here guys, sorry. Never went to that one, but I did some googling of it and it sounds fun.

good luck
    Thank you gentlemen. I think that its going to be a good course.

FWIW - I saw the linked in page for one of the instructors of that school, I don't think he is currently there, but he also worked/taught at HRP, which I have been through and it was a great school. My experience with the weapons curriculum, facilities and instructors up in Quantico is very favorable. I think you'll have some fun. I'm jealous, too.

Thread Information