Care Package
Create Post

Thread: Care Package

Care Package

So I am sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I have been racking my brain...I am going to be sending a care package to a troop soon in Afghanistan and I know they get a lot of general stuff and I’m wanting some ideas of things to send them that they actually need/want. and I know they want pretty girls and beer, but unfortunately i am not allowed to send that but I am also wanting to make it a little more personal (if it’s a bad idea please tell me), but i am not quite sure how do that w/o offending or just being weird. So any suggestions on items and how to make it a little more personal please let me know. Thank You.

P.s. I do not know any of the men in this troop, and I dont have family in the military, this is just me wanting to do something good for them.

Similar Threads:

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you.
    That is very nice of you.

You can click the links below your thread and read what they really need.

Credits
    Savings
    Similar Threads:
    HE (rocky) ment for you to click one of these...
    OR you can search the forum for more ideas.
    that subject has been covered a "Hundred times" (well , almost )

Good Luck,
    AND A BIG THANK YOU

Thank you guys (Marines)...I dont know why I'm so worried about it, but I just would really hate to send a care package w/ stuff they dont need or want. and considering I dont know the conditions except they are living in tents in Afghanistan I cant really know exactly what they do need/want. But thank you so much for your reply. Do the men and women like pictures? obviously not family ones since I dont know them, but like of the outdoors and stuff?

Last edited by Lisa 23; 06-05-13 at 12:07 PM.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They like letters the best...besides what you send in the care packages.
    Please keep the letters light and upbeat.

Thank you again.

Postcards from their families is an option. However, airline travel is up, despite higher costs. By comparing prices and not being a servant to package deals, a frugal tourist can save big. Meanwhile, airlines say they are made to keep costs high due to federal demands.

Thread Information