Intelligence Compliment
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Intelligence Compliment

I am looking to do a lateral movement into intelligence MOS. I'm considering either counterintelligence or cryptologic intelligence. What are some good jobs/skills that can be acquired before going into intelligence? I am looking for an MOS before I make a lat move. I have no preference for ground or air specialties. I am considering legal services as of now.

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    First you've got to get through boot camp, MCT, and whatever MOS school. THEN you have to hope you will be allowed (or want) to re-enlist AND get accepted into whichever of those MOS' you choose.

You are putting the cart way before the horse. But since you insist, pick an intel MOS you can get into as an entry level Marine. Other than that, any MOS will do.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I know some skills can carry over once you become intel, such as aviation into UAVs. Legal services seems to help prepare for thinking logically and so forth. I can't go directly into intel right now because of the high security required so I am planning to get a MOS that will help aid my transition into an intel work environment, such as getting experience in communications for cryptology as example. Any suggestions?

Thread Information