Marines Marrying Marines...
Create Post

Marines Marrying Marines...

I'm a reserve Marine who's marrying an active Marine. A lot of people talk about how marriage in your first enlistment is a bad idea but most of the time, they are talking about Marines who are engaged to civilians. I know balancing the Marine Corps and marriage is difficult but I think that since we're both Marines we both understand the lifestyle and it won't have as much of a negative effect on our relationship. Also, our units are 4 hours away from each other so we would only be able to see each other on the weekends. (when I don't have drill or AT).

Does anyone have any advice for two young Marines who are getting married? Any and all comments and input is welcome.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

I do not believe it matters if you are military. If the two of you are compatible then you can make it work. The wife and I are coming up on our 57th anniversary this month. High school sweethearts and still together. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBarbie310 View Post
    I'm a reserve Marine
    Why are you listed as a poolee then? You need to square that away with admin, first.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Tiffany.

Job well done and Welcome to the " Marine Corps Family ".

I will change your Status on the Forum from " Poolee/DEP " to " Marine " right now.

Please square away your profile ASAP with all fields filled out to reflect the changes.

Once again, Congrats Marine and also best of luck to both of you.

Make it work...

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Thread Information