Practice Asvab , lowest possible score ?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Practice Asvab , lowest possible score ?

Hey everyone ,
    I was curious if any could give me a possible answer to my question here. I've gone in and taken the practice asvab the one they give you take on the computer before taking the full one. Is there any way around the lower of a 31?Or is that pin point of allowing me to take the full asvab and get my mos going? Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

If you get that low, STUDY! But they do waivers, depending on how low it is, they want you at ATLEAST Be in the 40s. Usually you get about 10 higher than on the real thing than the practice test. My recruiter said they pick the harder ones to put on the practice.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good point Andrew. The word problems and some of the Arithmetic Reason ones are giving me hard troubles any suggestions on how to study for the word problems? Thanks again Andrew .

Well I personally didn't study at all, and I wasn't in school at the time it was summer break, I wasn't in school for awhile and didn't sleep for the past 48 hours so yeah.
    Tips: BEFORE you take sleep! Buy the asvab for dummies, alot of people say that works really well, if you don't have money for it which is totally cool I had the same problem before, go to a library and check a book out, it will have some type of book on the ASVAB. And you can just look up practice asvab test on the Internet. Also military . Com has a really good studying.
    ADMINS: Sorry for posting a website. Just trying to help him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovy4x4ing View Post
    Good point Andrew. The word problems and some of the Arithmetic Reason ones are giving me hard troubles any suggestions on how to study for the word problems? Thanks again Andrew .
    Spend the twenty bucks and get an ASVAP study guide, or hunt one down at your library.

True story, a childhood friend (I use that term loosely) who wanted to be a Marine got a 31 on the ASVAP twice,, so he ended up in the Navy. I find that funny since people always assume or think Marines are dumb.

Guy went into the navy and then became a SEAL poser. I wont go into that here but lets just say the Trident he tattooed on his arm was covered up. Clown.

Get a book and study -- it's not rocket science -- you should focus on the area's that you are weakest.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm looking at the timestamps of the postings.
    Don't you guys sleep ???

Rocky, I do but during the day time more, I work the night shift so I'm up all night.
    4x4, a buddy of mine also just took different practice as abs daily, he said that helped alot.

They also have study aps for your phone. If you have a smart phone that is.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Post a link for the app please.

Credits
    Savings
    ASK if they could give you the test on PAPER...

IF you mis-spelled your name, and all the questions,,
    maybe you could score a ZERO ???

Learn to think out side the box lad....

If you just search ASVAB Practice in your app store you'll find tons! Some you have to pay for but there are some free ones. The one I use is ASVAB (AFQT)

Last edited by Rocky C; 09-08-13 at 08:20 AM.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you. The Wannabees and Poolees have one more tool now to use.

Thread Information