Sound Off - Where did you go to Boot Camp? - Page 79
Create Post
Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1450

Parris Island Feb, 11,1984

I GRAD. P.I. FEB. 11, 1984

PLT. 2013 THE LUCKY 2013!

I went to boot camp at Parris Island and there were no yellow footprints. Also we didn't say "OOHRAH". Plt.13A, SSgt Sanboran, Sgt. Lucas Cpl. Gonzales and Sgt. Smith. We went down to the island on trains, later after arrival, two MP's arrived by jeep. Sept11, 1959. we were than greeted by buses. Semper Fi.

Hi Dave.

I just read your profile for the first time, and I have decided, I'd better show you a little more respect. I know that you are DANs' legal Rep. now, so I'll have to work on making a few brownie points with both of you.What a world. S/F!! Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Ken, all that is unnecessary, I am not Dan's legal representative, I don't represent Navy guys, LOL---and if I did, I'd make sure he got some time--you don't need points, you joined the B team on the 40 hrs thread, that's good enough for anyone....
    Thank you Dave, that is a great load, taken off my mind. Does that mean You'll represent me, if Billy or DAN swear out a complaint against me? If so I hope you work Pro Bono, because i'm getting down close to my last million. S/F!! Ken

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I'll represent ALL of you at once, that way at least one of you might win. Pro bono it is, Ken.
    Easiest thing for me to do would be to have all three of you confess, lightens up my caseload. LOL
    Dave, Im not guilty. But Ill drop a dime on Dan and Ken if it will help you help me. Us Texans and half- breed Okies have to stick together.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Send me a retainer and I'll represent you, Billy, and we won't even tell the others about it. LOL

Dave I think I have one of my daughters old retainers around her some place. I'll wash it of and send it to you for Billy

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by kenrobg30 View Post
    Thank you Dave, that is a great load, taken off my mind. Does that mean You'll represent me, if Billy or DAN swear out a complaint against me? If so I hope you work Pro Bono, because i'm getting down close to my last million. S/F!! Ken

Ken, Dave use to work for Sonny Bono, Pro might be his bother. I'm not sure.

TErrible!!

I'm gonna go hide in the Hooch, BYE!

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Ken, Dave use to work for Sonny Bono, Pro might be his bother. I'm not sure.

I was going to say that, but I was ashamed to.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdollar View Post
    I was going to say that, but I was ashamed to.
    I don't think so anyway SD, Pros last name is Miscuous. S/F!!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    San Diego, platoon 3106 1973 Gunny Mascus and Gunny Castillo, Sgt Acevedo,,long time ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesjustice View Post
    San Diego, platoon 3106 1973 Gunny Mascus and Gunny Castillo, Sgt Acevedo,,long time ago.....
    I had a Sgt Acevedo as SDI in 74 at San Diego. Plt 3129. Wander if it was the same guy?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    i would guess he is the same man, small Hispanic man, stern buts showed you smome self respect.,, i must of graduated around Feb 1 of 1974,,i entered like Oct 29,,ended up go to the Rock,, Okinawa and spent 1 year at the reception center,, what an easy ride,,short and sweet out in 2 years,,have not been in touch with any person i meet in those 2 years,,it is a shame,, now days have internet,,,email,, then,,well,,not the same..

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesjustice View Post
    i would guess he is the same man, small Hispanic man, stern buts showed you smome self respect.,, i must of graduated around Feb 1 of 1974,,i entered like Oct 29,,ended up go to the Rock,, Okinawa and spent 1 year at the reception center,, what an easy ride,,short and sweet out in 2 years,,have not been in touch with any person i meet in those 2 years,,it is a shame,, now days have internet,,,email,, then,,well,,not the same..
    On my profile page I have a picture of my series D.I.s and a picture of my platoon. I'm the Marine on the top, left corner in the platoon picture. Is that the same Sgt. Acevedo you had?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTSpec View Post
    On my profile page I have a picture of my series D.I.s and a picture of my platoon. I'm the Marine on the top, left corner in the platoon picture. Is that the same Sgt. Acevedo you had?
    yes that is him,, small world, i just found this site yesterday somehow,,not sure what i googled but it popped up,,anyway i saw you were also in Okinawa,,i was in Camp Hansen for awhile then our company set base up at Camp Butler an army base,,i hope to find some guys i spent those 2 short years as a Marine,,

Thread Information