Sound Off - Where did you go to Boot Camp? - Page 36
Create Post
Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    Parris Island
    Sand Flea Capital Of The World
    Platoon 3065

1978 Parris Island Plt 3069, SSgt stengel, Gysgt Hebb, Sgt Storm.

platoon 2046 the photo says it all. I'm upper right corner second row on end

PISC PLT 2061 D Company 1979

I was in Plt 2050 San Deigo summer of 1973
    Platoon Commander S/Sgt Capp

Plt 1077 San Diego Jul-Oct 1973
    S/Sgt Keyes Sr. D.I.
    Sgt Kalbantner
    Sgt. Watson

went to Parris Island S.C 29905
    in 1994 Senior DI was SSGT. Booth , DI's were SSGT. Fingerine, SSGT. Martinez, and DI. SSGT. Hayes. 1st. Bat. D co. Semper FI SSGT Moree

Nov61-Jan62
    MCRD PI
    2nd Bat.
    Plt.288 "TIGERS"
    SSGT R.L.Mull
    Sgt E.L.Robertson
    Sgt S.F.Taylor
    Cpl T.E.Murphy

[quote=brianamoree]went to Parris Island S.C 29905
    in 1994 Senior DI was SSGT. Booth , DI's were SSGT. Fingerine, SSGT. Martinez, and DI. SSGT. Hayes. 1st. Bat. D co. Semper FI SGT Moree

Did mine as Platoon 4008, Oscar Company

SDI SSgt Jones
    DI SSgt Davis (Kill Hat - funny as ****...not as funny as DI SSgt Vasquez in FRSP)
    DI Sgt Barto (Knowledge/Kill Hat) - in-between that weird phase when we were going from a 13 week to 11 rotation.

I know this will get deleted along the way, vu if only one person reads this, OH WELL...thank you! GOING TO OCS EITHER WAY, ARMY OR USMC! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by RockSteady85
    Did mine as Platoon 4008, Oscar Company

SDI SSgt Jones
    DI SSgt Davis (Kill Hat - funny as ****...not as funny as DI SSgt Vasquez in FRSP)
    DI Sgt Barto (Knowledge/Kill Hat) - in-between that weird phase when we were going from a 13 week to 11 rotation.

I know this will get deleted along the way, but if only one person reads this, OH WELL...thank you! GOING TO OCS EITHER WAY, ARMY OR USMC! :-D

My platoon ahould graduate this Friday, 14 March 2008. I will seriously cry; I really will, unless I am able to be there for the promotion ceremony, which I doubt. Either way, I want them to be ther for my promotion. One of the other. Just one being there for the other...

Quote Originally Posted by RockSteady85
    My platoon ahould graduate this Friday, 14 March 2008. I will seriously cry; I really will, unless I am able to be there for the promotion ceremony, which I doubt. Either way, I want them to be ther for my promotion. One of the other. Just one being there for the other...
    Sorry, I realised how much of a 'tard I was being until too late...

/Oscar Co.
    //4th BN.
    ///Gotta rep. whenever you can, yo
    ////MAD DEPRESSED
    //////Seriously, very depressed - Oscar Company...!

I attended the University of Parris Island in 1979.

2nd RTBn, F Company
    PLT# 2083
    Arrived on or about 25 Sept 1979
    Graduated 18 Dec 1979.
    - SDI SSGT Joy - We had a mutual hatred for each other.
    - DI SGT (later SSGT) O.E. Hunt- One of the best Marines I ever met to this day. He was blown up in Beirut on 23 Oct 1983. Was the only Marine in his part of the building that lived. (I knew he was too tough to die.) He was/is one of my personal heros in a true sense of the word. I last saw him at Lejeune in 1984 where he was recovering from his injuries. I have always wondered how he got along since?
    - DI SGT Ratcliff- A youngster that was a little psycho.
    - DI SGT Barrett- A "new hat" who arrived about halfway through our cycle. He called us his "little sneaks". He was way too nice to be a DI. Maybe he hardened up later in his DI career?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey guys i'm seventeen and i plan on joining the Marine Corps next year but i was wondering, i've been homeschooled all my life and i plan on getting a GED next year would the GED affect my chances of joining even though i was homeschool?

MCRD Parris Island
    March 1983 - June 1983
    2nd RTBn
    Plt. 2043

SDI SSgt Howard
    DI Sgt Kane
    DI Sgt Rodriguez

Thread Information