Sound Off - Where did you go to Boot Camp? - Page 68
Create Post
Page 68 of 97 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalguy View Post
    I had both SSgt Jimenez and SSgt Cote in mine, I was plt. 1095 D. co.
    Crap. Close, but no cigar: I was Platoon 1095 C Company in San Diego (Fall of 1988).

SR DI: SSgt McLain
    DI: Sgt Redman, Sgt Clayton, Sgt Brown

MCRDSD !972, Grunt First and always, then Anti-tank, FR,
    SWEMPER FI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Co. C platoon 1035, Squad Ldr, not by choice, Super Squad, Loved the 35 mi force march to NTA Camp Pendleton

yea its cinda easy these days hope newbys can cover each other. I know we could

Quote Originally Posted by ramos360 View Post
    MCRD Parris Island
    August 17, 2009 - November 13, 2009

Plt. 3100 3rd Battalion Kilo Company

SDI Sgt. Bartra
    DI Sgt Alarie
    DI Sgt Judge
    DI Sgt Navarro
    DI Sgt Berry
    hell yea, Sgt. Bartra was my heavy hat when i was in boot camp

Boot Camp

MCRD SD
    Sept -Dec 1982
    Platoon 1096
    SDI SSgt Hayes
    DI's Sgt Gibbs
    Sgt Ridder
    Sgt Berryman

Semper Fi

I did my boot at PI Mar-Jun 67. 2nd Bn

MCRD PISC May-Aug 1990
    Platoon 3069/India Company/3rd Battalion
    SDI SSgt Richard (6'4" 210 lbs of scary human with a voice they could hear over in Port Royal)
    DIs Sgt Foshee, Sgt Wagner, Sgt Stoll
    They beat us and dug us so hard we were called "the investigation platoon". Thank God for those hard-ass Marines who got us ready.

Quote Originally Posted by scottallenschro View Post
    MCRD PISC May-Aug 1990
    Platoon 3069/India Company/3rd Battalion
    SDI SSgt Richard (6'4" 210 lbs of scary human with a voice they could hear over in Port Royal)
    DIs Sgt Foshee, Sgt Wagner, Sgt Stoll
    They beat us and dug us so hard we were called "the investigation platoon". Thank God for those hard-ass Marines who got us ready.
    Your profile needs work Marine, Semper Fidelis.

Camp Johnson FMSS OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRAAAHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Your profile needs work Marine, Semper Fidelis.
    He just joined today. Give him time, Sergent. That's why the Marine Corps has Corporals: To keep upper NCOs from beating too hard on the lower ranks.

All in fun, of course!

That being said, I'm sure "scottallenschro" will get right on squaring away his profile the next time he logs in.

Thumbs up

HOLLYWOOD MARINE

MCRD SAN DIEGO
    MARCH 2, 2005 - JULY 29, 2005
    PLT #2095

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jp2usmc View Post
    He just joined today. Give him time, Sergent. That's why the Marine Corps has Corporals: To keep upper NCOs from beating too hard on the lower ranks.

All in fun, of course!

That being said, I'm sure "scottallenschro" will get right on squaring away his profile the next time he logs in.

Cpl, the next time you choose to correct a senior NCO, how about you spell his rank properly. Its Sergeant* with an *A*

HAHAHAHA Totally Kidding, I was trying to keep a straight face. Oh well now i see why my buddies said I could never be a Drill Instructor cause im a softie. haha.
    But seriously its great to be here and getting to know all of my fellow Marines, both present and past. I have great respect and admiration for all of you

Semper Fi Brother

Quote Originally Posted by LetUsNvr4Get View Post
    Cpl, the next time you choose to correct a senior NCO, how about you spell his rank properly. Its Sergeant* with an *A*
    Dam crappy spell checker missed it! Not my fault! Should have gone with my gut feeling and left it as "Sgt".

Yeah, this is a cool website.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Father and Sons Parris Island, South Carolina

I thought that this particular thread was answered some time ago, but I guess not...I have read each and everyone of the replys and did not find ours.
    Before I post though, there is one thing, or several things that enter my mind about some of the posts.
    First and foremost, we are all Marines who spent the time in boot camp and it doesn't matter which. It's good though to have braggin' rights on the one of your choice.

There are Marines who try after all the years to get in touch or make contact with some of their boot camp Brothers, and/or those they served with. I can't say what their reasons are for locating others, but it would be most helpful to those Brothers if everyone would complete their profile. I really can't understand why one would not take the time to complete their profile.

With that said:

Grandle Starling, Cpl
    Plt. 207 "K" Co.
    Graduated April 24, 1959

Randy Starling
    Plt. 3001
    January 11, 1991

Our oldest son above...

And our youngest son, who lost his life on December 09, 1999 in a helo crash off the coast of San Diego near Point Loma during a training exercise...

Jeffrey Starling, SSgt
    Plt. 3118
    Graduated September 28, 1990

I remember that helo crash from 1999, after my enlistment ended. My sympathies for your loss.

Thread Information