How to Join The Marine Task Force
Create Post

Lightbulb How to Join The Marine Task Force

I have a lot of good questions to put related to the desire of going outside of my Country especially to the U.S.A. I am in Military duty in Portuguese Air Force and I have heard that there is a possibility for me to apply to the American military task forces, since was a kid i dreamed of being a Marine, And now i see a slight opportunity of that dream come true... I would like to know more about it and also If there's any way of recruiting to the next year (what i have to do?), i know you are tired of these questions but i have to give it a try...
    I want to change my life, i'm tired of my country that is filled with corruption and the society here seems enjoy to blame the
    weight of accounts of Portuguese military forces and point the finger as some of the reason of we being in a International Crisis (Real Sad but True), here i have the opportunities of going to the Portuguese Police or National Maritime Guard, but i'm sincere thinking of trying a new life in a new place and since i have a dream why not give it try!
    I'm young i only have 22 years, i'm fitted, i Have a military Background, i speak well English And i don't have nothing holding me back in my life here in Portugal...
    I may resign my contract with Portuguese Air Force next Year If i Have the Opportunity.

I will address myself to the American embassy but i preefer first take here some of my questions and i will like to know if there's any chances for me to enter in the marines...

My sincere Thanks Luis Rocha