Looking for a JEST patch.
Create Post

Looking for a JEST patch.

Anyone out there know where I can find a JEST patch. I have lost mine, probably drunk in the PI in '89. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Similar Threads:

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You can find all kinds of them on EBAY...

I have one but it's sewn on the sexy UDT shorts I had it put on by mama san. It'll cost you. :-)

I've checked eBay! Everyone I came across was sold. If the on on the UDT's is in good shape I am interested.

Oh yeah I remember those high and tights lol. Is the patch in good shape?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b7m View Post
    Oh yeah I remember those high and tights lol. Is the patch in good shape?
    the daisy dukes

I just found a picture of it, or me wearing them over on TWS - thank god I never posted it here.

I don't know if I'd part with it, the shorts are packed away in my basement waiting for my son to get them someday, hopefully he never wears them.

And from what I recall the patch is worn, I mean I used to actually wear those shorts.

I have my certificate from JEST I bet with today's computer graphics/scanners you could get somebody to make a repro for you... maybe.

Let me take a look next week, I am in Florida this week.

No problem, thanks! Yeah you might wanna save it for his scrap book! I took my certificate here locally! $50 just to digitize the pic, so Ill keep looking.

I just did a quick google search using "Marine JEST" sorted by images, and it returned this page that if you scroll down some you can find a good image of the patch. Maybe it's something that can be reproduced if you cant find one otherwise.

http://subicbaymarines.net/category/...rized/page/10/

Got it! Thanks! I. Just can't believe they are that friggin hard to find? But they ended it in '92 so I guess we are becoming replicas. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by 2b7m View Post
    Got it! Thanks! I. Just can't believe they are that friggin hard to find? But they ended it in '92 so I guess we are becoming replicas. LoL
    Interesting, but I guess that makes sense. I left there in early 92 with BLT 1/3 - "we" locked up the lower gate and handed the keys to the locals and sailed to Hong Kong for some libo. From the deck of the USS Debuque as we sailed away I remember watching the locals jump the fence and start looting the place.

Best 90 days I've had in my life.

Good talking to you, stick around, Marine.

I'll take a look next week when I get back.

JEST Cubi Pt. Jungle Survival Training Patch

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...ning-134424588

I'd have to cut it off, been stitched and glued. Plus I might fit into them again one day.

Good luck in your search!

Semper Fi

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    AHH..USS DUBUQUE LPD 8....Westpac 1980. !
    Our Ship has recently been retired...but the Blue Ridge marches ON!

Hey, I did a Westpac around that time on the USS Vancouver, LPD 2! She was due to be dismantled and recycled earlier this year. Man...that makes me feel old!!

Thread Information