Marine Corps League National Headquarters - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If we were to start one, it would have to be entirely separate from department and district. Given that proviso, we have an abundance of retired Marines who avoid the present situation and it's doable.

Thanks very much for the good word from national! Events of the past month have restored its credibility to a lot of us.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Great Thread Lisa.

You are a credit to the " United States Marine Corps " and the " MCL " for posting this and your dedication to both.

Alot here will learn from your thread.

Job well done.

Hand Salute .

Semper Fi Sis,
    Rocky

Thank You very much Rocky!!! I appreciate that!!!
    Love ya big brother!!!

I will do my best to answer any questions that anyone may have about the Marine Corps League....and if I can't answer them, I'll try and point you in the direction on who I think could help.

Semper Fidelis!!!

All that I've learned on this thread is new knowledge in our area and it has been communicated. Why the changes in policy weren't circulated from department level is anybody's guess. Fortunately, a league member noticed the change in the wording of the new membership application or we'd still be ignorant of the change in eligibility. In terms of getting out the word on new league policy in our area, this forum has been the MCL's most effective tool and a hearty "well done" is clearly in order.

God bless and Semper Fi!

Thread Information