A New Year Prayer
Create Post

A New Year Prayer

A new year prayer.

God, Grant us your peace this new year. Let our heart not be troubled by events of the day but may we find constant peace and rest in your word.
    May we seek your wisdom today and everyday this year instead of wasting our time worrying over things we cannot change. Let us focus instead on loving one another; your greatest command. May we seek to be a reflection of your love to all we come in contact with. May we feel your presents and comfort in times of trouble. may we comfort those in need and reach out to the broken hearted to bind up their wounds.
    We seek your face and wisdom to bring your Kingdom to earth just like it is in Heaven.

Military families and let those now serving feel our prayers.

Amen!

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Amen!!

God Bless, Semper Fidelis.

Marine Free Member McT ontheRock71's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Inspired words that we can strive to adhere to. Thanks Capt. Kirk!

Thanks doug,godbless you and your family.

Semper fi

stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

It's Always nice Reading your Posts Captain Kirk.You have a Comforting way about you,that gives Support to us all.I think you have really found God in your heart,and you express this very Well.As Doc H says"God Bless you and your Family..Captain Kirk"...

Captain Kirk the new year prayer you tagged here is so inspiring me. Read this post here[http://www.clazwork.com/skilled-accounting-essay-research-writer] I feel so cool and proud about the marine people.

Thread Information