Jackie Vance
Create Post

Thread: Jackie Vance

Jackie Vance

Jackie Wayne Vance, 60, died Dec. 28, 2012, in Fort Pierce. He was born in Dinuba, Calif., and lived in Fort Pierce for 58 years, coming from California. He was an engineering inspector for 28 years with the city of Fort Pierce. He was a veteran of the Marine Corps, serving during the Vietnam War, where he received a Purple Heart and a National Service Defense Medal. He was a member of Fort Pierce Fraggle Rock. Survivors include his wife, Cindy Vance of Fort Pierce; daughters, Darlene Vance Santiago of Fort Pierce, Tammy Ockerman of Fort Pierce and Susie Tilley of New Bern, N.C.; sister, Mickie Jones of St. Cloud; brother, Gene Vance of Fort Pierce; and six grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, John & Dorothy Vance; and sister, Linda Vance Smallwood. Services: A gathering will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 31 with military honors at 1 p.m. at Haisley Funeral Home, Fort Pierce. A reception will follow at Haisley Reception Center. A guestbook is available at www.haisleyfuneralhome.com.

this was my dad.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Marine1955; 01-03-13 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Link wasn't working correctly..

Rest in Peace Marine.

Marine Free Member McT ontheRock71's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My condolences out to the family at his passing. May God be with you during your time of mourning. Rest easy Marine.

RIP Marine, God Bless his family, Semper Fidelis Brother.

God Bless you,my Vietnam Brother Marine,May God watch over you and your family in this time,of your accent to Heaven.May your Family,know that you are Alive,on a different Plane,and looking out for them,with your Love,and Wisdom.Semper Fi,My Deepest Condolences to your Family.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    RIP Marine.
    Prayers Outbound to all.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER MAY GOD CRADDLE YOU IN HIS ARMS.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. May godbless and bring comfort to your family.

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER

Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

Thread Information