An Issue With My Enlistment.
Create Post

An Issue With My Enlistment.

Hello Marines.
    I'll cut to the chase. I want to join, I've gone to DEP workouts and made up my mind on the military branch. I have a dillema, though.
    About 4 months ago, I took one of my friends Adderall pills to see what it was like. I wasn't thinking of the repercussions, and I didn't know it was a big deal. I know, I was an idiot and should have used my head. If I am honest with my recruiter, will I be eligible to enlist? I will not lie, being a Marine requires integrity and lying would just make it worse. Yes, I lacked integrity in doing this action. Please give me some straight answers. I read the stickies and tried to do a search, the search bar wasn't working on my computer. Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Yes tell him. Almost 80% of the Marine Corps has done drugs at one point in their lives before joining. Its best to come clean. Tell your recruiter. Chances are you will still be able to enlist.

Thank you, Marine. I understand that if I don't get accepted, I will just have to move on in my life. No whining here.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    You should be fine. Tell him you took it that once, he will probably just note it and that will be it.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Justicedrummer View Post

being a Marine requires integrity and lying would just make it worse.

Yes, I lacked integrity in doing this action.

Please give me some straight answers.

(((I read the stickies and tried to do a search, ,
    the search bar wasn't working on my computer. )))

Thank you.

The search doesn't work on our machines either, JD.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Justicedrummer View Post
    Hello Marines.
    I'll cut to the chase. I want to join, I've gone to DEP workouts and made up my mind on the military branch. I have a dillema, though.
    About 4 months ago, I took one of my friends Adderall pills to see what it was like. I wasn't thinking of the repercussions, and I didn't know it was a big deal. I know, I was an idiot and should have used my head. If I am honest with my recruiter, will I be eligible to enlist?

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER ON WHAT TO DO: I will not lie, being a Marine requires integrity and lying would just make it worse. Yes, I lacked integrity in doing this action.

Nobody here can tell you if you can enlist. You will have to go through the process and find out.

Please give me some straight answers. I read the stickies and tried to do a search, the search bar wasn't working on my computer. Thank you.

Thread Information