Where do I place my Rifle Expert Badge (2nd Award)?
Create Post

Where do I place my Rifle Expert Badge (2nd Award)?

So, I've been looking everywhere but I cant find the answer I'm looking for. I only have a Rifle badge, no pistol badge. Do I still center it over the pocket? I believe that's how its supposed to be, but with the 2nd Award attachment its covering the button on the pocket and it just doesnt seem right. Does anyone know the correct placement for this? Semper Fi

Similar Threads:

If you have the bottom edge of the rifle expert bar placed 1/8" or the width of a nickel above the top of the pocket, the badge should lay just above the button on the pocket.

From the Uniform Regs: Badges are worn, according to seniority, centered above the left breast pocket, with the bottom edge of the highest holding bar 1/8 inch above the pocket's top edge. The top edges of all badges will be
    aligned.

For some reason it's covering more than half of my button. I'm trying to put it on my Dress Blue jacket. Of course I could just put on the badge without the 2nd award attachment, but I earned it so I kind of want to wear it.

Thread Information