Lest we Forget>>>
Create Post
    TopGunny
    Guest Free Member

Thumbs up Lest we Forget>>>

Fellow Marines:
    In a few days, we Americans from all over this world will be honoring the 226th anniversary of the signing of The Declaration of Independence, at Liberty Hall, Philadelphia, the Honorable John Hancock, Presiding.
    Please take a few moments and give thanks to those brave and noble men and women who sacrificed their all to preserve our Nation.
    In addition, please take the extra time and personally thank those men and women who, daily, willingly sacrifice themselves to keep us all safe and secure in our homes.
    Guaranteed that I will do with pride...will you??

Sempers:

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Without a doubt

I'll be celebrating too! But before the fireworks and refreshments I will reflect on all that this country has provided me. Much of it is thanks to the men and women who believed in a cause and who were willing to give their own lives in defense of all that we hold sacred. I sometimes think that serving as a Marine makes me more aware of these special dates in history than those who have never had the responsibility of defending all that was so painstakenly fought for and defended. I shall not forget.

Sixguns

Cool lest we forget

we all know the beginnings of our country, and what it stands for. we also know the pride we feel for having served her with honor and brotherhood. i'm feeling some pain now brothers and sisters, i read in the paper the other day-a poll taken at our colleges-- 30 some percent of our youth would refuse induction into the armed forces if the draft was started again. no longer have an obligation? take from our fellow citizens and not pull their part? remember 'freedom is not free'.
    happy birthday U.S.A., hopefully we won't have to depend on these slugs, and there will be enough patriotic youth to cover our 6. arzach

Thanks for the reminder.

I can thank my 11 times great Grand pappy. Revolutionary War Veteran Johann David Bonesteel. We've been here for this country in every conflict and war, and we will continue to be! A Patriot is the most dangerous man alive, for he is a true believer in freedom.

Lest We Forget

Thank you Top.

I am Thankful for what I have today.

My Family
    My Freedom
    My Own

Thanks for the reminder.

Yes I will give thanks.
    And Yes, I will personally Thank my Brothers and Sisters who stand behind the badge as well.

God Bless You and Keep You Safe and Deliver You Home Safely to Your Family

"A Humble Salute to all who have served".

Last edited by JAMarine; 06-23-02 at 08:54 PM.

Thumbs up Remember the original patriots!!

Besides remembering those who have defended this country and those who do so today, we should give special thanks to those original patriots who took on the world's greatest power of their day, put their honor and personal fortunes on the line and won the freedom we all enjoy! Without their dreams and convictions that what they were doing was right, how different world history would have been. Many of us might not have even been born! Think about that and give thanks to the original American heroes.

Semper Fi, Marines..Independence and Freedom
    Honor goes to All Patroits.

Registered User Free Member GarvinRay's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

July 4th

Thanks for the reminder. We will have our neighborhood potluck picnic with fireworks. (I am blessed with good neighbors).

Keep a sharp lookout for short rounds. Don't want anyone injured with careless fireworks. Enjoy your freedom and keep a place in your thoughts for our brothers and sisters that are on duty all over the world still defending our freedom.

Thread Information