Over 12 killed in CT school shooting - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    CT State Police just released more details.
    18 children killed in the school.
    2 school kids died at the hospital.
    7 adults died in the school including the shooter and his mother who was a teacher there.
    The older brother of the shooter was found dead in his NJ home.
    Total 28 ppl dead....
    Tragic...

Its up to 28? Last I heard it was 27.. Extremely tragic

It didn't take long for the anti-gun left to politicize these killings calling for stricter gun laws. Gun laws in Norway prohibit citizens from even owning guns, but that didn't stop that psycho from killing 91 kids on the island of Utoya last year.

I never understand gun bans... I highly doubt if
    all teachers carried that someone would pick a school to shoot.

We weep for the children...the children are okay now...

Credits
    Savings
    The shooter isn't done yet. No, the evil is not finished yet.
    Their is so much more to be done, so much more grief
    to be handed out. As the parents, brothers, sisters grandparents, aunts, uncles and the very close friends will
    be affected. Their will be presents under Christmas trees
    going unopened. Their will be families that will not
    survive as families anymore, this evil will come between
    them, the grief, just to much for them to handle. And for
    many it will change them forever. Yes evil has come once
    again as a 20 year old with a troubled mind, but that does
    not mean that evil wins, out of every tragedy there will be
    a ray of light, look toward the light.

Marine Free Member McT ontheRock71's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    ameriken, I wholeheartedly agree with your analysis.

And it is not politicizing it when I add to this that in addition to ill-equipping our children, they are morally bankrupt. They are not taught the difference between right and wrong. They are taught moral relativism and to do whatever seems right in their own eyes. They are overstimulated with violence on television, movies, and video games - to the point that I believe they cannot differentiate the difference between reality and make believe.

We have a generation that has grown up not only morally bankrupt but a generation without God. I do not intend to hijack this thread, but in 1962, the Supreme Court removed God out of the public school, and since that date public education has been in decline at all levels. And we ask why?

No, this is not about guns. It is a reflection of a depraved society. Things that once appalled us now have become commonplace. We have heard so much evil that it doesn't bother us anymore. America is no longer guided by Christian principles. Secular humanism now directs the public affairs of our nation. This philosophy denies God, Christ and the Bible. When we remove God's standards, then man is free to substitute his own standards of morality and we disallow the divinity of Christ and His completed work on the cross. Then there is no longer any need for God and His atoning grace. The moral compass points to what is right in the eyes of each individual without respect to God's standards. And we have the audacity when something like this occurs to ask why?

I've said enough.
    I agree wholeheartedly with the above statement but please let us not forget the general news media and their efforts to capitalize on the "feeding frenzy" of this horrible event. They've been overstimulating the populace for years. There is no need to cover each minute detail over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by McT ontheRock71 View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly with the above statement but please let us not forget the general news media and their efforts to capitalize on the "feeding frenzy" of this horrible event. They've been overstimulating the populace for years. There is no need to cover each minute detail over and over again.
    Absolutely. I find it repulsive that media is sensationalizing this in every facet imaginable to increase ratings, and disgusting that there are politicians who will use the tragedy, the death of children, to politicize their gun control agenda.

Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    Absolutely. I find it repulsive that media is sensationalizing this in every facet imaginable to increase ratings, and disgusting that there are politicians who will use the tragedy, the death of children, to politicize their gun control agenda.

Sickening.
    Amen to that.

Posting here also to keep both threads up to date on latest information:

As authorities continue to investigate into the Newtown shooting, not surprising, evidence is coming forth that the shooter, Adam Lanza was a satanist.

When horrible crimes of this magnitude occur, many will ask why did God do this or why did God allow this to occur, forgetting that Satan was cast to this earth roaming about, seeking whom he may devour. (Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Pet 5:8)

"Classmate: Adam Lanza Had Webpage Dedicated to Satan"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...ated-to-satan/

http://www.infowars.com/former-class...rshiping-page/

Thread Information