Question about IST when going to Meps
Create Post

Question Question about IST when going to Meps

Hi there and thank you to whoever is answering this. My one question is that when I go to Meps ( going up Sunday) I already know for a fact I cannot do the 44 crunches in the 2 minutes allotted. So will I not be able to get into the dep program because of this or should I just try my hardest and do what I can?

Thanks,
    shea

Similar Threads:

Thread closed until you have a complete profile besides a first and last name....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. When profile is complete, PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum and thread will be re-opened.

Profile filled out....thread re-opened.

Put out as hard as you can. You shouldn't even ask that question. Put out in everything you do in the Marine Corps, especially when you question whether you can or cant do it.

Click on my profile and read the thread I put up if you struggle with PT...

Actually just read that about 30 minutes ago! Gave me some inspiration it's just I didn't want to waste their time and mine by me going up there and I can't get into the progrAm because in relatively weak at the moment. And going way off topic here. I have yet to choose my mos but after getting into the dep program a I able to refuse to ship out without the mos I want? 0300

How about you take it one step at a time first.
    Did you take the ASVAB test yet?

Yes I already did.
    I also went over the jobs I am qualified for with my recruiter.
    The one I want 100% is 0300. But they told me there is only 1 spot open and if I were to wait til October it's sort of a Russian roulette because I might not get the other job I was going fall back on aviation mechanic

Hopefully you won't require any waivers of any kind.....medical, criminal, tattoos.
    When you go to MEPS, put out your maximum effort when you do the IST.

Thread Information