Working on tattoo removal...what are my chances of commissioning?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Working on tattoo removal...what are my chances of commissioning?

I have a small but very visible tattoo that I'm working on having removed (it's on the side of my neck). I have had a couple removal treatments but definitely need a few more; it's still rather obvious. Should I wait to see better results before I go talk to an OSO or go ahead and try to get the ball rolling?

Similar Threads:

Thread closed until you have a complete profile besides a first and last name.......site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. When profile is complete, PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum and thread will be re-opened.

Last edited by Lisa 23; 10-21-12 at 06:18 PM.

Thread re-opened....profile complete.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Go and talk with the OSO. At least with doing that he can tell you what your options are. And if you can get a package started you can go ahead and do that. OCS is extremely difficult to get into now whether it be through PLC or OCC. If you don't make yourself known to him and then show up out of nowhere wanting to go to board and you need a tattoo waiver(yes, you'll still need to get it even though it is removed) you will get laughed out the door.

Thread Information