What's new!
Create Post

Thread: What's new!

What's new!

It has defiantly been a while sense I have had an opportunity to be active in the forum so to get things started again I figured I would post something to get to know all the new joins and talk to some old friends. Also I wanted see how the forum is doing hope everyone is doing well.

God bless,
    LCPL Chapman

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good to see you back Chad.
    Long time Brother.
    What's new with you first ?

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

I'm currently stationed in Hawaii and I'm getting ready to leave 29 palms because we just finished our pre deployment training. I'm with 1/3 bravo weapons as a mortarman and I'm waiting to go home to see my family after 9 months in November so all is well with me!. Also my twin brother is currently in my same mortar section and my room mate small world huh haha

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    9 Months ?
    It will be a Happy Thanksgiving for everyone.
    Enjoy Brother.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Enjoy, Hawaii, my friend...was there in 2/3 & 3/3 95-96...loved it, loved it, loved it.

Is Moose's, the Wave, or Pink Cadillac still there in Waikiki?

The Wave sounds very familiar but I haven't heard of the others Waikiki is still a very interesting place though that is for sure.

I think they have a "wave" club at every beach location, they have one in VA beach too. but I can not belive MOooses is gone,, or that you don't know about it.

I miss Kbay,,, good diving over by the road to the rifle range,, we used to dive under the road (that was partially built on a reef), and score tons of lobsta's... mmmm bring them back to the beer garden and grill em up. mmmmm

Be safe Marine.

ETA -- no, mooses is still there,, place is a landmark,, many a night walked out of there blasted

http://moosemcgillycuddys.com/About-Us.html

I will defiantly check it out this weekend sounds like a blast.

Thread Information