intel in marsoc
Create Post

Thread: intel in marsoc

intel in marsoc

hello all,
    Im sorry if everything is not right this is my first post, but ill do my best.
    I was wondering what intels role in marsoc is? i have tried to do as much research without asking here but i cant find anything substantial. do they go out in the field with them? do they go through the same training? or do they keep to their same duties as normal?

Do you... have an intel contract? I ask because your grammar is terrible.

im sorry

I'm sorry about that sir. It was the 3rd time I had written it. My computer kept losing internet connection and by that time I was getting very frustrated.
    Thank you for the criticism, and I will pay more attention to detail in the future.

I think you are going to find these questions tough to answer in the open. You might, but don't be disappointed if no Intel Marines give up their secrets.

Good luck

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    what does it matter?...even if you went Intel you wouldn't have the opportunity to go MARSOC until after you have a few years in the Fleet, you have a deployment under your belt, or until your an NCO.

Also to kind of answer your question...this depends on if the Marine is going to be in a support role or an actual MARSOC operator.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnast77 View Post
    I'm sorry about that sir. It was the 3rd time I had written it. My computer kept losing internet connection and by that time I was getting very frustrated.
    Thank you for the criticism, and I will pay more attention to detail in the future.
    Still waiting for you to answer the question in post #2...

You would do the same thing you do anywhere else in the Marine Corps, you're an intelligence analyst, not a ******* spy just because you work for MARSOC.

Thread Information