Police Dash-Cam Video: Drunks are Dangerous.
Create Post

Police Dash-Cam Video: Drunks are Dangerous.

I got some new video footage recently from a LEO friend of mine. I figured before I put it on my blog I'd post it up here for you folks to look at first.

Be safe out there:

Credits
    Savings
    YUP,yup,yup.

didn't see a "TimeStamp" on that....

Looks like two police cars, one each direction,,,,

camera on dash of UNIT - , "Stopped in HIGHSPEED lane "? Of a Divided Roadway- behind -
    what appears to be a possible "Civilian" in distress...

ROOKIE move on the part of the Unit on other side of the divider/media strip also in highspeed lane of active roadway ?????

The Major types of folks you find on the road after "normal" bedtime.

#1 trouble
    #2 Folks having trouble
    #3 Drunks

Did I miss any ?

from an article about it

Drunk Driver Demolishes Cop Car

Lubbock, TX: Authorities in Lubbock released dramatic video tape of a police officer saving a woman from serious injury when a speeding vehicle collides with his cruiser.

Authorities say 23-year-old Peter Kelt was driving drunk and too fastwhen he slammed his van into the rear end of Officer Philip Standefer's car early Monday morning.

The officer was talking to a woman who has been involved in an early morning fender-bender. He pushed the woman out of the way just before the van crashed into his patrol car.

Standefer suffered serious injuries, but has since been released fromthe hospital. The woman suffered a few scrapes and bruises.Keltz is being held in the Lubbock County jail on $55,000 bond on a charge of DWI and two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Thread Information