New Marine Spouse (husband) with a question
Create Post

New Marine Spouse (husband) with a question

Hello all, im probably a minority here since im the husband of a female marine. My question is since my wifes MOS school will be 15 to 17 months will she be allowed to live off base with me? Her job is going to be aviation electronics and will be in pensacola fl. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Bill, you need to complete your profile per site rules. This thread will be closed until the profile is complete.

You can PM me or any other Squad Leader/Admin to re-open the thread when you're done.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Profile complete and thread re-opened.

To clarify I was incorrect her MOS school is only 15-17 weeks. So I think that answers my question. She said something about a B or V school afterwards?? Can anyone give me some insight on that?

Basically she will go to a basic school which focuses on generalaties, and her c school will focus on the specific aircraft she will work on, avionics is a long school, and unless something has changed, unfortunately, she will not be able to live off base until she is no longer on student status. Sorry brotha, my advise? Stay where ever it is that you're from, and save the BAH and separations pay that she will be getting.

Thread Information