Learning boot camp knowledge
Create Post

Learning boot camp knowledge

Hey fellow poolees,

I just recently got my ship date moved up and I didn't know any of the general orders, ranks, etc and my recruiter had me get an app for my phone to learn everything. Just thought I would let everyone know (not sure if most poolees recruiters mention this) and it really help, I've memorized everything in about a week by just studying the app whenever I have a free minute instead of just messing around on my phone.

If you just search for "poolee knowledge" the app comes right up I think it's only 99 cents (this was for android, iphone probably has the same thing) :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bm93bGVkZ2UiXQ..

Anyways hopes this helps and it's sure easier than carrying around that blue book they give you when you dep in.

Searched it for the iPhone but was unable to find it unfortunately.

Thank you for sharing, though!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I found it on my android. I appreciate you posting this as I have been looking for a good APP for a few months now. I was getting tired of carrying my knowledge binder around with me. Thanks for the post.

Administrator Platinum Member Rocky C's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Or you can click on My Profile and Read My Blogs. They are posted for Poolees to read and learn and comment.

Semper Fidelis,
    Rocky

All Marine, All The Time......

.... . / ..-. . .-- --..-- - .... . / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. --..-- - .... . / -- .- .-. .. -. . ... .-.-.-

Thread Information