Medically dropped?
Create Post

Medically dropped?

My brother called a week ago and said he got hit in the head and got a concussion and that his graduation date changed. Then we got a letter from him says he might get sent home and he was really upset about it. Now today we get a call from him saying the doctor will not release him and he is being dropped for being prone to concussions.
    What does that mean? is his career over?
    He is really upset, he has wanted to be a Marine since he was 7yrs old. He started training in Junior High. His whole life has revolved around being a Marine. Now what?

Yes his Marine Corps Career is over. The Doctor cant allow him to be discharged until the cuncussion is taken care of.
    Iam sorry to hear that but if he was allowed to stay in and something else happened it might be worse. sorry to hear that and Iwish him all the best.

Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

Thank you for your quick response Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF I appreciate it. I was afraid that would be the answer, but your right if anything else happened it could be worse.
    I would also like to Thank you for your service!
    Sincerely,
    Christina

At least he tried, Good Luck,Semper Fidelis.

Thank you Christina. God Bless you and your family

Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your Brothers Health is the most Important thing in Life as you already know.
    Prayers Outbound to him and Best Wishes.

Iam sorry to hear that but if he was allowed to stay in and something else happened it might be worse. sorry to hear that and Iwish him all the best.

Thread Information