Capt. Jessie "Mike" Grimes
Create Post

Capt. Jessie "Mike" Grimes

Hi, I'm looking for my biological grandfather's family, family of Jessie Grimes. He served in the Korean and Vietnam wars (I believe) and was one of those in the "Frozen Chosin". He passed in 1986 but I would like to connect with his family.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah1192 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for my biological grandfather's family, family of Jessie Grimes. He served in the Korean and Vietnam wars (I believe) and was one of those in the "Frozen Chosin". He passed in 1986 but I would like to connect with his family.
    Thank you.
    I hope you find them. Unfortunately, 1986 was one year after I was born, so I can't do much good. But I'm sure there are plenty of others who may have known him,

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1192 View Post
    Thank you.
    Sarah I'm sorry, I had started writing a response to you but got distracted, it happens as you get older....lol. Youngest daughters name is Sarah and she did think she was a princess for many years

My personal slant is that LN is not the place for you to be looking. Do you have his DD-214? Do you have his SS#? With either one of these you can look up his complete military background including next of kin etc..

Send me a PM if you have any questions

FYI to anyone concerned:
    She found me!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Which one in the Family are you Mike because you registered as Marine Family ?

Outstanding News !!!

Thread Information