Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: DEP?- Recruiter needed
08-20-12, 02:59 AM #1
DEP?- Recruiter needed
My question goes to any former or current recruiters. Or anyone with the answer.
What are the specific requirements of the Delayed Entry Program? Is it the same as for enlisting? Through some research this was the requirements i found
• Recruits must be at least 17 years old
Recruits must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent diploma
Recruits must pass a physical examination
Recruits are also required to pass intellectual tests
Ive called my closest recruiter but no answer. Can someone enlighten me with a more detailed explanation
08-20-12, 07:10 AM #2
08-20-12, 11:57 AM #3
I came across this while doing some research but it still doesn't answer my question. It was very vague on the requirements needed to join Dep.
08-20-12, 12:49 PM #4
Once you get past these qualifications to join the Marine Corps, then you join the DEP.
What are the qualifications to join the Marine Corps?
The following are the basic requirements for joining. You must:
- To enlist, you must be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien.
- Meet exacting physical, mental, and moral standards.
- Be between the ages of 17-29. Seventeen-year olds need parental consent.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam.
- Women are eligible to enlist in all occupational fields, with the exception of combat arms specialties: infantry, artillery, and tank and amphibian tractor crew members.
08-20-12, 02:55 PM #5
Try contacting a recruiter AGAIN.
08-20-12, 02:59 PM #6
And instead of calling a recruiter, why don't you go to the nearest RSS and talk with him/her face-to-face. You'll get more accomplished that way.
08-20-12, 03:02 PM #7
Yeah, that's what I meant to say.
08-20-12, 05:55 PM #8
I knew that
.... . / ..-. . .-- --..-- - .... . / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. --..-- - .... . / -- .- .-. .. -. . ... .-.-.-
All Marine, All The Time...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)