One more contacts question. (vision)
Closed Thread

One more contacts question. (vision)

Good evening Marines, poolee Rogers here. I have a question that I haven't been able to find the answer to, and I have done some extensive searching, probably not good enough but It's probably because the search button seems to be un-clickable. I fully understand that during training we're issued glasses that the Corps are so generous to issue to us.

However, since Family day is before graduation would we be allowed to wear contacts for graduation for the sake of pictures taken while we're there? If our parents bring them to us? I know style is the last thing on a Marine's mind, however I don't want the memories of Graduation that I'll put into a photo album to be of me wearing glasses.

Thanks in advance Marines!

If I recall correctly, you'll be wearing BCG's. Get over it.

If your vision is decent without correction, you can just take your goggles off and go without.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunstream View Post
    If I recall correctly, you'll be wearing BCG's. Get over it.

If your vision is decent without correction, you can just take your goggles off and go without.
    ^^this^^

for pictures and such you can take them off. And for family day/graduation, it will depend on your Senior DI. Some of the other guys in my platoon were allowed to wear their civilian glasses they had at family day and graduation or could go without all together.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thread closed.

You are registered as a Poolee/DEP but your profile does not reflect anything of the sort.

Please square away your profile ASAP with all fields filled in.
    You have limited time on this before I change your Staus to " Marine Friend " or perhaps something else.

Thank you.

Thread Information