Question about prior drug history
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question about prior drug history

I know you Marines (not guys) are sick of questions about drugs from wannabes. But here's mine Back in high school I made good grades, played 3 sports and stayed out of trouble with the law. What I did do was mess with some stuff my junior and senior year. I smoke marijuana 8 times, took painkillers about 15 times and took my buddies add meds less than 20 times. Is this too much for enlistment? note: I'm not going to lie, thats just stupid. More info: I'm about to turn 20, former college football player, have not taken anything in two years. Smoked last over a year ago

Last edited by Lisa 23; 09-19-12 at 09:09 PM.

Topic closed until you have a complete profile besides a first and last name.....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum when profile is complete and topic will be re-opened.

Profile complete.....topic re-opened.

To get an honest answer to your questions, go and talk with a recruiter face-to-face.

Mmmmm.. Need a waiver for sure. Borderline on the weed, but the other stuff might just DQ you. Alas, in this day and age, only a recruiter can tell you 'for sure'. But def. a waiver.

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you for taking the time to answer, I'll let the chips fall where they may.

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you for taking the time to answer, I'll let the chips fall where they may.

If you mention that you've tried prescription drugs, or ADD medication, you will be automatically disqualified. No waiver, do not pass go. Your name will be noted and you will find yourself barred from every branch of service. Now I'm not saying LIE because Marines don't. But a lot of good Marines come from less then humble backgrounds.

Thread Information