Canadian
Create Post

Thread: Canadian

Canadian

Hello
    im 20 years old and a Canadian living in British coColumbia
    i want to join the US marines
    can a recruiting center sponser me for a green card? How does this work?

You know I am never to sure if these kind of questions are straight up trolls just for trolling sake or if they are legit...

But hey benift of the doubt I say!

Yah dude you came to the wrong place to ask something like this. Your best bet is to contact a recruiting station, the closest one to you by chance. And see how they can help you, if you do not know how to contact a recruiting station then just go to the main Marine Corps website and look up the recruiting part. They will have phone numbers/ email point of contacts. If for some reason you were unable to get any where just come back and let us know.

Yeah I guess my question could be a troll lol
    i was trying to find one on the website. But when it asks for my info it says "US addresses only. Ugh

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The answer to this question is this: You must be at least a permanent resident (Green Card holder) to enlist in any branch of the US military. To be an officer, you must be a US citizen. That's why "US addresses only."

Recruiters, by law, cannot sponsor immigrants for recruiting purposes.

You will have to find your own way into the US as a legal permanent resident and then contact a recruiter.

Thread Information