I am so proud !
Create Post

Thread: I am so proud !

I am so proud !

I work at a six week summer camp in Indiana. It has a military base. Started in 1898 the camp I work in was started in 1912 by the Founders of the Boy Scouts Thomas Seaton Robert Baden Powel and Dan Beard. at the end of that camp we have a camp for families to have fun at camp. Last year we had 6 children from the Wounded warriors and our camp giving funds for our six week camp. Then lastyear we had 4 families come to our other camp. I was so proud to be part of that. This summer our numbers have doubled I am so proud of my camp.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Stephen.

Thank you for all you do for the children and families of our Wounded Warriors.

thanks for letting us know,, outstanding job,, prayer are out for your Camp to prosper and grow,,

All I can say is it was a great week surving the wounded warriors and their families. I have spinal cancer, but they make me want to do more.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansdad View Post
    All I can say is it was a great week surving the wounded warriors and their families. I have spinal cancer, but they make me want to do more.
    Stephen,

I did not know that.
    Prayers Outbound to you Always.

Thank you. My prayers go out to all of the Marines I have met, and the other srevice men and women. I know its not my place but Semper Fi

Thread Information