Toxic Marine
Create Post

Thread: Toxic Marine

Toxic Marine

Good Morning Marines,
    I am currently dealing with a nasty illness, my doctor believes is related to chemical exposure during my time at El Toro and Tustin during the 70's. I am fighting with the VA for compensation and disability. If any one out there is in a similar situation, please join in and we can fight this thing together. I was forced to retire due to the severity of my illness and the side effects of the meds I am on are just as bad as the illness. I see now what they mean by practicing medicine - the doctors are still guessing and keeping me medicated so I can participate in life. Sucks!!
    If anyone out there has any answers, please join in!
    SF,
    Toxic Marine in Crosby

PM me. I have some thoughts that may help you. I deal with many patients with similar problems - pesticide exposures, chemicals, heavy metals, etc.

Semper Fi,

Dr. Tom Murray

Hello Dr. Tom Murray,
    Excuse the rookie question, but was is PM stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by MJRAWLS View Post
    Hello Dr. Tom Murray,
    Excuse the rookie question, but was is PM stand for?
    "Prrivate message", click on the members name and a list of options will appear.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What is your illness so I can see if it is on the list for Service Connected Disability Compensation for your dates of service and duty stations ?

Here is a link from an attorney site that contains information re: TCE water contamination at El Toro: http://www.militarycontamination.com/IrvineCA.php

Also check out the link on the site to mwsg37.

Also read this article: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08...wanted-legacy/

Do some searching on the web. There is quite a bit out there about toxicity at El Toro. Start with googling "toxic water at MCAS El Toro" or "TCE at MCAS El Toro."

I assume you have a diagnosis?

Hello MOS4429,
    Thanks for jumping on board and helping out. I will continue to research and work on my health issues. I was forced to retire from the PO due to the severity of my illness. I can now focus and my health and helping others in the same situation.
    Thanks again, Marine for your input.
    SF,
    Michael

Thread Information