New Here; Have a Few Questions - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good Morning, Marines! I just got back last night from a few days in our nation`s capital, and got the opportunity to go to the Arlington Cemetery and Marine Corps Memorial, and it was very moving seeing all of the graves...whether it be civilians, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marines, or Marines. I really enjoyed seeing the HUGE Iwo Jima statue...very inspirational and I took a million pictures of it. From our hotel room, we could see the tip of the flag of it, so we were very close.

Happy Sunday. God Bless.

iPod Pictures 101.jpgiPod Pictures 103.jpgiPod Pictures 104.jpgiPod Pictures 110.jpg

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Glad you had a Great trip Claire and a chance to go.
    Thank you for the pics .

You`re welcome, sir. Glad to be able to see the Marine Corps Memorial especially after reading about it for so long; one of the most beautiful things I`ve seen...truly inspiring and motivating.

I`m just going to post this here instead of starting a new thread, but this is a memo to all wannabes on here (And all of you Marines can of course read this too):

I created a website (Nothing fancy) for wannabes, by wannabes (Me). Anyhow, it`s got different information regarding both enlisting, and becoming an officer. Check it out if you want, and you can become a member too.

http://usmcwannabe.webs.com/

Thanks,
    Claire

Thread Information