Images
    Hahahaha . I like that...

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DWG View Post
    You cook AND clean! Damn! Nagging is a small price to pay! LOL!
    Yes, I cook, clean, do laundry, work a full time job, among other things.

I do make my boyfriend take out the trash & kill the insects. I do let him have his free time on his xbox. It doesn't bother me at all.

I like being a good sport. It takes my mind off of things.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    It's all in Good Fun and Katie is being a Great Sport about it.

If anything it is keeping her Spirits up while her Boyfriend is away at Boot Camp.

Please keep in mind that not one Member of this Forum has answered her questions which is the reason for her Thread.
    45 days till I board the plane for Parris Island, 47 days till graduation!

Send him a box of cookies he will never be able to thank you enough,lol,Semper Fidelis.

Sgt7477...it is way too late in the boot camp game to have him barfing up cookies after the amount of PT he would be doing for them! LOL....my older brother ( USMC 66 - 70) did that to me!

Katie....
    As with the majority of others here...I am just an old goat who remembers boot camp and what was learned there as well as I know my own name....whatever that is! He has about 40ish days so he is through the worst part and is well on his way to becoming a Marine. He will be the same yet different. He will show more courtesy...cuss substantially more...but will walk with a calm and pride you may have never seen from him.

Provide him with the support and backing....tidbits of home information just to keep him up when things get rough.

Welcome to LN and tell your boy friend to come here when he earns his EGA so we can welcome him into the family of Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    Sgt7477...it is way too late in the boot camp game to have him barfing up cookies after the amount of PT he would be doing for them! LOL....my older brother ( USMC 66 - 70) did that to me!

Katie....
    As with the majority of others here...I am just an old goat who remembers boot camp and what was learned there as well as I know my own name....whatever that is! He has about 40ish days so he is through the worst part and is well on his way to becoming a Marine. He will be the same yet different. He will show more courtesy...cuss substantially more...but will walk with a calm and pride you may have never seen from him.

Provide him with the support and backing....tidbits of home information just to keep him up when things get rough.

Welcome to LN and tell your boy friend to come here when he earns his EGA so we can welcome him into the family of Marines.
    I doubt she will see your post.... Last Activity 07-29-12 02:10 AM

And along with everything else...I don't see worth a cuss. I thought it said 2013.

Oh well...back to my corner.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome to my world.. LOL Cant see OR hear...

Comm school is at 29 Palms. Never went there so can't say what the policy is about personally owned vehicles (POV's).

Recommend you go to www.marinefamilynetwork.com and join their forum (free). Find the group for girlfriends, fiances, and spouses. There will also be a thread devoted to your BF's platoon. You have to join first, then go to the "questions" tab at the top of the homepage and start there. Plenty of info on bootcamp, leave, writing letters, and much more.

In case you're wondering, Jody is the generic name we give to the dude who stills your girl while you're away. Your BF is singing cadences about Jody everyday. I have a personal relationship with Jody - my ex-wife met him while I was away for 12 months in Japan (the first time) and left me for him when I came back home. It's an occupational hazard for us Marines (because we are gone more than we are home).

Didn't notice either. She is married to him by now or they split up.

Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    And along with everything else...I don't see worth a cuss. I thought it said 2013.

Oh well...back to my corner.
    Good laugh Brother, Semper Fidelis.

Its been 24 years since Ive been there TOP and uisually student weren't allowed to have their own pov, lord knows you needed one lol Semper Fi TOP Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

Thread Information