Marines Pick Colt for New Pistol - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice lookin .45. Looks sweet with that rail & desert coating

Once you get the Zen and rock with it there's nothing better. I could shoot the eyeballs out of a snake with the old 1911.

​Kewl! Looks sweet! Picattiny rail and all.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Guess I'm just a traditionalist; I like the old, nasty, blue mud eater. Just a personal thing. But if someone offered me one of the new ones, I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Kinda partial too My Ed Brown Special Forces Bobtail,Officers Model,with my Crimson Trace Lazer on Her;But for the USMC,That Colt is pretty Tight,hope it's Powder Coated(DURA COAT) instead if that Chit Wilson puts on theirs it peels off Like Teflon...Hope they have other options on Ammo 'sides the Military Ball Ammo,Like Federal Hydro Shoc,or Hornady Critical Defense Ammo! S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thinking FMJ is still international (Geneva Con.) law.

Tickled me when they were selling Russian "paratrooper" ammo in 7.63x39, hollow points! ??? Also saw some shorty SKSs that were allegedly Chinese paratrooper models. Don't think the chinks got paratroopers, not according to a guy I knew in NSA at least. Got one anyway, sweet little cheap carbine. The hollow points are still sealed (could be Polish hams in there for all I know) LOL!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Guess I'd be filing some deep X's into that FMJ Rnd,Man some of this new Varmit or Match ammo 4 these M-16's turns Chit into a Pink Mist...F**king Russki's use Hollow Tips on their Draganov's...Isrealies use sum Dumb Dumb rnd's a friend of Mine He was a Sniper,for The IDF showed Me a Pic of a Syrian He shot in tha Head with some Hollow Points they were Issued for their Galil's,Blew that Symrian's Head almost Clean Off from the Hose Up!!!

Thread Information