MEPS Tempoary DQ question?
Create Post

MEPS Tempoary DQ question?

I recently got TDQ'ed for some refraction close to the limit in my eye. I heard this was not to big of a deal as MEPS is sending me to see a civilian consult. I went to my own eye doctor and he said my eyes were okay other than needing glasses. I would like any input you can give me about receiving a waiver and such. thanks

Last edited by Rocky C; 10-12-13 at 04:57 PM.

There are no doctors frequenting this website. If you have a medical question that hasn’t already been answered by searching the forums, you’ll have to contact a recruiting office. If they cannot answer your question, you may be directed to a medical representative from MEPS.

Again, read that one carefully. We are Marines (and a few Corpsman). We are not doctors. Medical questions will usually be answered by someone cutting and pasting a section from the about.com website. We cannot explain why your waiver was denied and someone elses was granted. Sorry but that's the way THAT is, too.

I was just asking if any Marines on here went through the same thing I am and what the results were

Last edited by Rocky C; 10-12-13 at 04:55 PM.

Thread Information