"Kicked out of the Squadron" - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    unless things have changed since 2003, if he's an E4 or under, he'll have the opportunity to go to alcohol rehab and if he successfully completes the program, he will complete his enlistment...if he fails, he'll be discharged immediately upon return to his unit....with a General under OTH conditions...E5may, or may not be given the opportunity for rehab, depends on the CO; SNCO's IMMEDIATELY get the boot.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Well, then disregard everything about HMX-1 and PRP after "hello."

Things have changed across the board when it comes to drinking. Drunk driving was starting to become a big deal toward the end of my time in the Corps (76/77).
    No Problem Zulu, In actuality I should have made this clear in the original post.

Best,

Kev

Hell there looking for a few good women !!
    what you talking about Willis !!!

When I was in reciving at SD 3 were brought in in handcuffs. 2 of them made the Marine Corps there life and retired after 20 some years. 1 done his time with 2 tures in Vietnam and got out as a sergent.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    That's correct, Guy. It's hard for me to understand, where they put priorities. It's o.k. to chow down on your buddy, they can tolerate that. But for Gods sake, don't drink and drive.

It's not only drinking.

They don't want us looking like members of the Hell's Angels (tattoo policy), you can be court martialed for paying a prostitute (anti human trafficking policy), and of course, DADT was repealed.

What's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    It's not only drinking.

They don't want us looking like members of the Hell's Angels (tattoo policy), you can be court martialed for paying a prostitute (anti human trafficking policy), and of course, DADT was repealed.

What's next?
    Oh no not that. Please not that. What are all the little *****s on OKI going to do

The Marine Corps that I was in would never send ther s---heads to another comand untill there normall rotation time. What has happened here sounds more like the army.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    In our time, we dealt with what we had. Good or bad. We preformed our own attitude adjustments.

Thread Information