Recruiter Trouble
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question Recruiter Trouble

Hey guys, I have been looking into joining the Marines for awhile now and met a recruiter through a friend well he tended to call me at work and that didn't sit well with my boss or my mother (i work with my mom too) so my mom called him up and told him he can't be calling me at work and keeping me on the line for 20 minutes well apparently he got upset about this and told my friend if either my mom or me didn't apologize I was going to be banned from joining. I was wondering if he had the power to do this? Thanks guys, i really want to join but if this is how i get treated without even being sworn in yet, I'm just going to look at other branches.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    First, I have some serious doubts that this recruiter said anything like this especially considering you didn't hear it first hand. Second, he wouldn't say anything like this...you would not be the first potential poolee/recruit that a recruiter that has had to deal with upset parents and employers. Third and finally, no he cannot ban you from joining. If this is really happening, go see another recruiter.

The Marines who are going to answer your questions have EARNED the title......how about Marines, not hey guys.

any problems will get you looked over and pushed far away since they dont need you to join.....right now its a competition man and if youre not what they want to deal with theyll look past you.....

Thread Information