How can I deploy?
Create Post

How can I deploy?

Good afternoon Marines! Please forgive me for making yet another post about this, but I have indeed done a search and didn't find the answers I was looking for. I am a Reserve Radio Operator 0621, my unit is not slated to deploy any time soon. I want to deploy but I don't know how. I have looked for/at RDOL and all those sites, G1 Global Billetting (nothing longer than 2 weeks). But I have been unsuccessful. Can someone please help me, give me advice, or direct me to a post that clearly answers this? Again, thank you for any assistance I get.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    push it up your chain of command and your I&I staff. It took me almost 3 years of bugging the $hit out of my Plt. Sgt., Plt. Cmdr., and 1st Sgt. to get on this this pump to Afghanistan I just did. Use your chain of command, this is what they are there for.

Submit an AA Form to MARFORRES requesting an IA billet for deployment. They have certain billets they have to source throughout the year, and based on the rank/BILMOS requirement, you may get lucky.

Thread Information