Courtesy of the Red White & Blue
Create Post

Courtesy of the Red White & Blue

JSUPT Video

This gives me goose bumps every time I hear this.

Lcpl to get NJP for not saluting officers wife

Marine Corps Base Camp Foster, Okinawa – Some have remarked that being a Marine Wife is the ‘toughest job in the Corps’, but for one spouse, it’s gotten even tougher. As she recently pulled into the main gate of Camp Foster, Michelle Sully suffered severe emotional distress after Lance Corporal Kevin Hansen failed to render a salute to her vehicle last Thursday.
    “It was just so terrible,” said Sully between tears. “I drove my car up to the guardhouse, and after he [Hansen] checked my ID, he just… stood there. No salute, barely even a wave.”
    The vehicle in question — a gray Nissan Skyline favored by DoD personnel stationed on Okinawa — was clearly marked, with the blue decal denoting it as an officer’s vehicle prominently placed on the windshield. The vehicle’s bumper also bore several “Marine Officer’s Wife” and “His Boots, Her Sandals” stickers, further solidifying the fact that this vehicle demanded respect.
    When questioned about his violation of protocol, Lance Corporal Hansen was apologetic.
    “I just don’t know how I could have made such an awful mistake. I’d personally like to apologize to the blue decal for any suffering I may have caused.”
    Hansen’s immediate supervisor, Staff Sergeant Eric Doney, is currently contemplating Battalion level non-judicial punishment, and had choice words to say on the matter.
    What do you think ??????

Thread Information