A unexpected text from the recruiter.
Create Post

A unexpected text from the recruiter.

Hey Marines
    This isn't a bad thing at all, I'm just trying to figure it put. I got a text from my recruiter yesterday stating that he got good news and he said " I got a new order and I could get you in, can you come to my office ?" of course I said yes. But I am really curious as to how he is planning on getting me in. My attempt to get in to the Marine Corps was stalled when they denied my diploma, and told me I need to get 15 college credits to back it up. What my question is, does any one know of any changes in the system that could maybe allow this ?
    I know there are very little, of any recruiters that frequent the site. I just can't find any info on the net and was wonder if any one else has heard anything

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I don't know of any Recruiter that would send a text like that.
    Let us know if it was for Real or someone playing a joke on you.

Very unprofessional in my opinion if indeed it was from your Recruiter.

Who knows maybe a new maradmin came out for the next fiscal year. Your recruiter sent the text, he knows about it. Its his job and he should be able/willing to explain it to you. Good luck. Also maybe the school you received your diploma from (since denied I assume home schooled), was upgraded and now you qualify. Just depends

Just go talk to him and see what he says; then make a decision on what you want to do. Trust what he tells you.

Let us know how it goes and good luck.

Hey Marines thanks for the responses. But I left some parts out when I typed that post earlier. Sorry. But this really is my recruiter. I meet with him Monday morning. I was just hoping there was some info any Marine on here knew. I am excited as all hell though

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Department of Defense changed the rules regarding homeschooled, etc, people. They've expanded Tier I education rules.

http://www.defense.gov/releases/rele...eleaseid=15414

Thank you soooo much Zulu. This, as you know is EXACTLY the answer I'm looking for thanks Marines

Thread Information