When Mobilized, what cutting scores do reservists fall under? active or reserve?
Create Post

When Mobilized, what cutting scores do reservists fall under? active or reserve?

I can't seem to get a legitimate answer from anyone, I keep hearing both things, does any one here know what cutting score reservists fall under when activated/mobilized? active scores or reservist scores?thank you!

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    you still fall under your normal reservist component cutting score unfortunately. I would have picked up this last year while I was in Afghanistan had I been able to use the active duty score

alright cool, thanks for your help. you would'nt happen to know if there is a new maradmin stating corporals course is mandatory to pick up sargent would you? ive heard rumors

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjamesmontross View Post
    alright cool, thanks for your help. you would'nt happen to know if there is a new maradmin stating corporals course is mandatory to pick up sargent would you? ive heard rumors
    I can't say for sure but I have not heard of one(I keep up on most of this kind of stuff too). I was told by a 1st Sgt. that Cpl's course while always recommended isn't required, especially for those with combat deployments.

Thread Information