yes or no?
Create Post

Thread: yes or no?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

yes or no?

I'm 17 years old, I am currently working on my diploma but I already have my G.E.D. I'm not going to have my diploma until I'm 19, due to dropping out some years ago. My heart, soul, dedication, and effort for everything I do belongs to becoming a Marine. My question is; would it be a good idea to join the army before I become a Marine, or should I just wait for my diploma?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ely94 View Post
    I'm 17 years old, I am currently working on my diploma but I already have my G.E.D. I'm not going to have my diploma until I'm 19, due to dropping out some years ago. My heart, soul, dedication, and effort for everything I do belongs to becoming a Marine. My question is; would it be a good idea to join the army before I become a Marine, or should I just wait for my diploma?
    What do you really want to be? A Marine or a soldier? Answer that question and you have your education question answered too.

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you, there's no doubt I want to become a Marine.

Then, HS Diploma it is. Trust me, in the long run, you won't regret that decision.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Then, HS Diploma it is. Trust me, in the long run, you won't regret that decision.
    Absolutely! Thank you!

I was in the same boat. Think of this as your first challenge in a long line of them. Show your detication to the Corps. Use the time you have to become beyond physically fit so that you can not only get through the harsh training you'll endure but excell at it. If you work out for 2 years you'll stand apart from your counterparts and make up for the lost time. Stay motivated, the road is long, and hard. Earn your place among us. Earn the privledge of becoming a Marine.

Thread Information