Seeking to replace my father's Vietnam Dress Blues.
Create Post
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Seeking to replace my father's Vietnam Dress Blues.


    When I was just a little girl, my father lost his uniforms, medals and records in a fire. He served in the USMC for four years from 1968-1972, stationed in Okinawa.

    The only article he has left is his tags. I'd like to replace what he lost as a gift to him, hopefully as a surprise on the 4th of July.

    Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how I can get replacements for his uniform? I don't think the medals/ bars will be terribly difficult to find online but I wasn't sure where to begin in search of a uniform.

    Thank you!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    1. Sgt Grit (
    2. Medals of America (authorized medal provider)

    You didn't mention this but presume you know what medals your father earned. If not, obtain a copy of his DD214. It will list those he's entitled to wear. Replacement of personal decorations can be had at no charge. How to order elsewhere on this website.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts