USMC Knife (Made in the USA) - What would you like to see made available ?
Create Post

USMC Knife (Made in the USA) - What would you like to see made available ?

What would you like to see made available for Marine Corps Knives Made in the USA ? I was recently licensed by the USMC and am working with quality US Knife manufacturers - so I would like your opinions on what you like ?

Some knives like the USMC ZT350 (top below) have G10 handles and so we can only place various emblems on the blade (front and back). We are working to find best method to mill or laser the Eagle Globe and Anchor into G10 Material.

Knives currently in "process" below - spring assist opening, limited lifetime warranty (manufacturer) Made in the USA. We will not place the Eagle Globe and Anchor on any Knife that is not made in the US.

0350EGA v3.jpg
    1670TBLKEGA_USMC.jpg
    FMF Corpsman.jpg

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Tanto version also

Tanto For sure!

I agree with the tango idea. Please announce on this thread when they ar available so I know when to buy one.

Here is the Tanto Blade version. What brands and Models Made in the USA do you prefer and would you want to buy with the Eagle Globe and Anchor on them? SOG, ESEE, Kershaw, Buck, Pro-Tech, Emerson ?

1670TBLKSTEGA.jpg

I think it would be really cool if they came with 2 holes that would exactly fit the pins for enlisted chevrons.

Maybe its just me, but I think that would be cool. Change the chevrons as we pick up rank. Army won't know what the holes are for. Etc.

Damn, I was hoping for a China-made USMC knife. So close.

Personally, I think the EGA looks a little too moto, but it'd be pretty cool to get a more subtle engraving. Something that doesn't stand out but looks really nice when you look at it close-up.

Kershaw makes a good knife. Would it come with a pocket clip?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner1 View Post
    Kershaw makes a good knife. Would it come with a pocket clip?
    Thank you for all the comments.

Yes, pocket clip is on back side.

Some models we will be making available as USMC Licensed products, allow for laser engraving on the handles as well as the blades, while others with G10 Handles do not take laser engraving as well as we would like. We are working to find solutions, down the road we may also have G10 handles for select models with the Eagle Globe and Anchor machined into the handles. We will also be doing personalized knife marking - such as Retired GySgt Smith '80 - '03 and such.

Currently we have the following manufacturers on board with us: Kershaw, Zero Tolerance (Kershaw) and Pro-Tech Knives. We also have a few select other US Knife manufacturers we are actively working with to bring them on board also. We are looking to have quality Made in the USA knives at variety of price points by different desired manufacturers. Kershaw and ZT both make some outstanding spring assist knives that are legal to carry, own, etc.

1620RDEGA.jpg

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That Tanto Pro-Tech would be The Cat's Meow

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That Tanto Pro-Tech or Am I thinking Micro-Tech??? Would be The Cat's Meow

Thread Information