Experience with JOAP and job hunting?
Create Post

Experience with JOAP and job hunting?

The company I work for is looking for high quality people...and a former Marine would be a perfect fit...believe me.

The type of military background would ideally include some type of mechanical MOS. Performing depot level maintanance is not a necessity but being familiar with the internal workings of mechanical parts is needed. Understanding of hydraulic fundamentals along with a basic understanding of the importance of proper machine lubrication is needed. Being familiar with the Joint Oil Analysis Program is a huge plus...both just being the end user, as well as actively using the results to help determine cause of failure.

There is a travel requirement of as much as 50% however; when you are not travelling, you will be able to work from home.

Here is a basic job description:

Technical Consultants (TC)
    Technical consultants are expected to serve predominantly as part of a lubrication program design (LPD) team under the guidance of an STC Project Manager. In this role, the TC will serve our clients by designing and developing world-class lubrication program using our proven LPD process and proprietary design software. In addition to working on LPD projects, TC are also expected to develop and hone their knowledge and skills in writing and presenting articles and papers for our magazines and conference, and provide basic awareness training to in-plant personnel. It is anticipated that a TC will have an appropriate educational background (bachelor’s degree in mechanical, chemical or engineering technology) and in some in-plant experience to allow them to transition to an STC role, after suitable experience, knowledge and competency has been exhibited.

Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, Noria offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, 401k, Section 125 (Flexible Spending Account), paid vacation, sick leave, holiday’s, and Workers’ Compensation.

Please contact me if you have questions or if you think you might be interested. The TC position is 1 of 3 that are available. There is an Associate Technical Consultant...which may be the most appropriate to begin with...and then there is the Senior Technical Consultant which requires extensive industry knowledge and experience. I would venture to say that most folks would fall into either the ATC or TC qualification realms.

Thanks- Matt

Thanks for the info

Ellie

Good Evening,

I was just browsing and came across your listing. I am an I-Level Mechanic for the Harrier and I am currently in Afganistan running the JOAP Lab. I know this post was from a long time ago but if your still in that line of work please let me know.

Thank You

Thread Information