Attention All San Diego Marines (platoon books/photos)
Create Post

Attention All San Diego Marines (platoon books/photos)

Attention All San Diego Marines !!!
    If your looking for your Platoon Book please go to:
    http://www.mcrdmuseumhistoricalsocie...and-grad-books

This is the San Diego Museum ,they have collected photos and platoon books and they have it set up for you to locate your photo or book real easy...

Last edited by ChuckH; 06-08-12 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Correct link

says that platoon is not there... yr 1984, platoon 3085!

the books start in the year oct-82 there are 2 books before that from the 60s so like me who got out of boot in 73 you have to keep looking

Thanks Bill just what I was looking for.

Thanks for the site address unfortunately I was not able to get a platoon book a lady emailed me and said that platoon 262 was not available but that if I graduated on the same day as 263 then my graduation day would be 7 Feb 1965 if anyone can help me to find a platoon graduation book for Platoon 262 graduation on or about 7 Oct 1965 DIs would have been Sgt Chase, Sgt Ponders and Sgt Hawkins with series Gunny GySgt Gabert and series commander 1st Lt Baker with company commander Capt Carliel (not sure of the spelling) my name is Terry Read if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it
    Semper Fi do or die

Thanks this should be nice

Ahh nothing past 2010? By the way could someone help change my profile to Marine it would be greatly appreciated

Hello Msgt Reed.My name is John Bell I too was a member of Platoon 262. I was dropped just before going to Edson Range due to injury on Obsticle course. Finished about 2 weeks later. I have also been trying to find info. I ended up at San Onofre in Romeo Company for ITR. Graduated just before Xmas 1965.

Hello Marine,

I'm looking for my graduation yearbook for Platoon 3139 (graduation date Feb.78). Could you please help me out or provide me with the leads to pursue it myself. I've checked the link you gave everyone, to no avail.

God Bless You and Yours!

"Semper Fi"

CWO Michael R. Metzler Sr.
    Army Helicopter Test Pilot
    UH-1H, UH-1N, UH-1H-11
    (plus 6 more)
    Marine (Sergeant)

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator1 View Post
    Hello Marine,

I'm looking for my graduation yearbook for Platoon 3139 (graduation date Feb.78). Could you please help me out or provide me with the leads to pursue it myself. I've checked the link you gave everyone, to no avail.

God Bless You and Yours!

"Semper Fi"

Army Helicopter Test Pilot
    UH-1H, UH-1N, UH-1H-11
    (plus 6 more)
    Marine (Sergeant)
    Just check out the links I have provided they will help you Sir..

Angry Platoon 3008 1965

Platoon Book 3008 seems not to exist.As a matter a fact the whole series doesn't exist.Have a picture of the platoon but no book.Boot camp MCRD Oct 1965 to Dec 1965.

Ignacio (nacho) Castilleja
    Cpl
    RVN 66-67

Hi Ignacio,

Looking for the yearbook of my (Platoon 3139) graduating class in February 1978. If you come across this book, please give me a shout.

Semper fi, Marine!

God Bless You and Yours!

Marine (Sergeant)
    Army Helicopter Test Pilot (retired veteran)

Thread Information