Question.....
Create Post

Thread: Question.....

Question.....

Theres this guy at my job who has been riding my back the whole time since I came back from AD for now reason and was getting me looked at in a bad way *ie not working* by the managers and stuff.

As time passed by I kept hearing about him being Army Spec Ops Green Beret but his body and how he carries himself doesnt show it. Over time I hear more of these bogus stories and I wanna call bullshizz especially since he ****ed me off heavily since I came back to work. Is there a real way I can get this ***** to stop telling his fake war stories?

He said he has 13 CONFIRMED kills, has been medically discharged after 6 yrs because he had his big toe blown off then replaced, shoulder shot or blown up/something, and a steel plate in his head for something. He talks all this around the people he works around that isnt prior military and wont let me come around to even help back there when work is slow because I think I will call him on his bs.

If he didnt bother me the way he did I probably wouldve never even paid it any attention but this has my attention 110% now.

I know I can ask him for his DD214 but I think he'll make up a fake one so is there away I can bust him and possibly making the ***** quit from being so embarassed?

Oh yea he calls himself SUPER SIX....whatever that means and has others calling him that. I asked a guy I work with who is currently in the Army *E-7* and he doesnt know what the **** hes talking about.

I get great laughs from this and would love more....lemme get some info Marines....

Honestly? He isn't worth your time. If the harassment continues...report him. Whereas on base...you could request he join you at the gym for some boxing lessons... in the civilian world, it is different.

Keep your nose clean and don't do anything that will harm the civilian job or your standing in the Marines. Just not worth it.

Your a reservist I take it? And what do you mean you came back from AD? Where were you before?

Any how you just got out of boot camp like couple of months ago, so I wouldnt even worry about this. Even if you were to challenge him you would most likely loose in some way or another, you dont have enough experience yet.

Its funny because it sounds like some wanabe poser is treating you like **** because of how long you been in.

This is actually a pretty good day. Any how bro keep it real as always.

Wink BSer

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveEGA843 View Post
    Theres this guy at my job who has been riding my back the whole time since I came back from AD for now reason and was getting me looked at in a bad way *ie not working* by the managers and stuff.

As time passed by I kept hearing about him being Army Spec Ops Green Beret but his body and how he carries himself doesnt show it. Over time I hear more of these bogus stories and I wanna call bullshizz especially since he ****ed me off heavily since I came back to work. Is there a real way I can get this ***** to stop telling his fake war stories?

He said he has 13 CONFIRMED kills, has been medically discharged after 6 yrs because he had his big toe blown off then replaced, shoulder shot or blown up/something, and a steel plate in his head for something. He talks all this around the people he works around that isnt prior military and wont let me come around to even help back there when work is slow because I think I will call him on his bs.

If he didnt bother me the way he did I probably wouldve never even paid it any attention but this has my attention 110% now.

I know I can ask him for his DD214 but I think he'll make up a fake one so is there away I can bust him and possibly making the ***** quit from being so embarassed?

Oh yea he calls himself SUPER SIX....whatever that means and has others calling him that. I asked a guy I work with who is currently in the Army *E-7* and he doesnt know what the **** hes talking about.

I get great laughs from this and would love more....lemme get some info Marines....
    This guy reminds me of a certain somebody I worked with a few years back. People warned me that he was a major BSer, Army Special Forces, (all of ,maybe, 20-25 years old) Green Beret, military advisor, etc. All he talked about was all he did while in service....My first introduction was when he came over to my station and started talking about how he was in Special Forces in Korea. I told him, yea, I was in Korea back in the 70's with the 1/9 on a training op...He says, 'What's that?" I said, "Marines?, The 1/9?, The Walking Dead?". He says. "Oh". Then walked away...Never mentioned his service to me again.....

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Anyone bragging like that could be unstable and vindictive. Do you really want to antagonize him? Is it worth it? Pick fights that are worth fighting. The rest go around.

Credits
    Savings
    Al good direction so far---

How many REAL vets talk openly about Thier service ?
    Usually Thier family(the closest to them ) have to pry loose bits and pieces.

Time will reveal this as a poser.

Meanwhile don't cause yourself problems.
    As in the Corps the only problem is if you are caught -------

Thread Information