Looking for WM's from 4047, 'O' Company
Create Post

Question Looking for WM's from 4047, 'O' Company

I am looking for any WM's from platoon 4047, O company that graduated on April 28, 1995 from Parris Island, SC. I have recently been contacted by Brake, and we were talking about a possible reunion. But of course I need to locate everyone. And now that it has been so long, it might be nearly impossible because many of us might have new married names now. If you know anyone from this platoon please pass the word.

Good Evening
    My name is Sheila Coker and I was a member of Plattoon 4047(46 series). I have been looking for other graduates from that class for years however I have been unsuccessful. If you are working to setting up a reunion it would be nice to see all the women that you went through 13 weeks of hell with.
    I will continue to search for other platoon 4047 graduates so a reunion can be possible.
    Semper Fi
    Sheila Coker

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Have you tried face book? There is a section on the site where you can type in thier names and possibly see thier picture as well.

Good Luck!!

Would you please tell Brake that Vance says HI!!! I have thought of all of you often over the years and would love to see you if we can work it out. I live in Michigan, where is everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by WM Devildog View Post
    I am looking for any WM's from platoon 4047, O company that graduated on April 28, 1995 from Parris Island, SC. I have recently been contacted by Brake, and we were talking about a possible reunion. But of course I need to locate everyone. And now that it has been so long, it might be nearly impossible because many of us might have new married names now. If you know anyone from this platoon please pass the word.

Thread Information